Monday, September 14, 2009

Step Four: Turn In Your Badge

I wrapped up my internship last week and the experience was everything I’d hoped for and more. I learned about the high-tech data storage business and helped launch a new product. I contributed strategically, though a customer segmentation model, and tactically, through a white paper on data center energy efficiency.

I started this blog saying that there is something oxy-moronic about an internship in entrepreneurship. Short of starting my own business, the internship was the most entrepreneurial experience of my professional life. Figuring out the implications of a new technology in an emerging market was a challenge I feel fortunate to have worked on. The experience was great and I couldn’t have made it there or through without the network I’ve developed at the UC Davis Graduate School of Management.

Thanks for reading my internship blog. For more about me, checkout my bio. If you are a prospective student and want to chat about my internship or the Graduate School of Management in general, you can reach me through the GSM Ambassadors at mbaambassadors@ucdavis.edu.

5 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing such a kind of information i really appreciate
    Are you looking for an Accounting Internship program in Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane? So you have a chance to join Accounts NextGen.
    Accounting Internship Program Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop giving unnecessary and stressful payment to ATO when you can reap the benefits of maximum tax savings and claim deductions. Get in touch with Accounts NextGen where professional Tax Accountant Melbourne CBD provide you assured relief from hefty tax & penalties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be aware of the Goods and Services Tax in addition to the income tax return in Melbourne. It has to do with the 10% tax on all products and services you offer in Australia. Here is the quick rundown:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Expo Stand Services, with headquarters in Switzerland, is one of the most well-known exhibition stand design company Switzerland. With over a decades of experience and a global clientele, we have expanded our core services to include a dedicated project manager, consulting customers, conceiving exhibition stand design Switzerland, modular booth design Switzerland, final construction of exhibition stands, and finally installation and dismantling of the stand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In a country like UAE that has made a fortune by attracting foreign investors, trade events are pretty common as it boosts the potential of constant flow of investments both from inside and outside of the country. UAE has countless exhibition stand builders in Dubai with vast network of experts and overwhelming experience in the field of exhibition booth design UAE. As an exhibition stand design company UAE, Expo Stand Services stands offers top-notch services to all its esteemed clients in a budget-friendly way.

    ReplyDelete